Google Pigeon Algorithm
Google Lets The Pigeons Loose
On July 25th Google released an update to their local search algorithm.
Google Pigeon Algorithm.
There has not been many details published about this update as of yet.
The part that stands out for me…
“deeper into their web search capabilities, including the hundreds of ranking signals they use in web search along with search features such as… spelling correction…”
- Best SEO practices. Build the site properly.
- No trying to “game the system.”
- Good quality back-links pointing to the site to prove “authority.”
- Clear… “NAP” information.
- Clear directory information that is in sync across the board.
- Relevant information for Google users.
We’ll keep an eye on this update.
In the mean time… have a great week!